Sunday, March 23, 2008

sick ):

damn. seriously sick. yesterday when i was at my gram's, my mum keep nagging me to go to the doc, but i refused. she said i will get a fever if i didnt go, but i just kept insisting that it was just mere coughing.

this morning, i woke up with swollen ears, and itchy patches on my lower neck; symptoms of fever. the only other person i know that will get the same fever symptoms as me is hazlyn. anyway,sigh..what my mum said came true, thats why i didnt dare to tell her about it. was feeling very sick. >.<

but i still went out with reen anyway. went to bugis and grabbed 2 tees. was tempted to get more, but nahh..then we went to orchard, and saw loads of familiar faces. fangyi and his friend, melvin and jiayi, deep and bernice, and joash. oh..and i even saw my ex colleague in jp. singapore is just too small. and everybody seems to be attached. haha..but im happy being single. (:

anyway, we both got a flower each. cos they were having this anti-smoking campaign in taka, and were giving out flowers, so we got one each. (:

.

.

thinking whether should i get an MC tmr. sigh..im in pain, everytime i sneeze or cough. present temp is 37.3 degrees. though not very high, but my normal body temp is only about 36.2. once it hits 36.9, means something is wrong le. sigh..should work tmr?

No comments: