Monday, September 1, 2008

Malaysia

So i went to Malaysia with my mum over the weekends. Didnt manage to buy alot of stuff. At least not as much as i expected. But i still had fun..even though its with a bunch of kindergarten teachers, who are mostly aunties >.<

One thing bad about Genting, that it isnt cold anymore. It was only 22 or 23 degrees?


Awfully long bus rides. Got bored and whipped out my camera.

Got sight of the twin tower, while on the way to Genting.

see, even while im on a trip, my mind is still constantly thinking about my VDS assignment. Infographics are killing me ):

Going up up up hill.
The scenery from our hotel room. Breath taking.


Mummy!

Love the yellow lighting. hee..
Sunrise.
Carousel horses.





We left genting on the next morning, to leave for KL. Went for lunch, and visited this mushroom farm.




Look at all those Lin Zhi!!


The view from my second hotel room, at Boulevard Hotel.



I love Saint Cinnemon!!! Found one shop at Mid Valley Mega Mall in KL. Too bad the outlet at Raffles City had already closed down!
Went to a Thai restuarant for dinner. Love the food. Esp love the green curry and tom yam soup!
Views from the hotel.

Even manage to watch Malaysia's National Day fireworks from the room's window!!
Left the hotel, and headed down to Malacca on the third day.






Long bus rides make my butt ache. The only thing i could remember about this trip is, EAT, SHOP and SLEEP (on the bus).




RUSH RUSH RUSH for VDS assignment. Hopefully i can finish in time.

Still have to cope with squash intensive trainings on mon, tues, thurs and friday. And still need to work. Sigh...at least it keeps me occupied and prevents me from thinking too much :\

Wish me luck!

No comments: