Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Ding DANG HEAD

I have a sudden craze over 90s again. So pardon me for all the old songs.
I want to go back to the 90s!


Our annual New Year family Photo (:
Had so many NG shots that i had to keep running back and forth to keep retaking. Hence my flared hair. Grr. Haha.

Had my GEMS class today. And i just realised that i suck so badly in maths. I've forgotten everything about Probability, Permutation blah blah. Shit man. I felt sooo dumb. Everybody was like busy doing the questions, and i was like stoning. And it doesn't help that i'm the only student from School Of Design there. Think i'm the only one who have not touch Maths for one whole year luh. The last time i used a calculator was to calculate the total cost for my art materials. Damn. I'm so ready to flunk my GEMS test next Wednesday.

And i'm so screwed for DS assignment that is due next week. Rah!


Where are you?
Perhaps it's better off gone? Sigh.

No comments: