Monday, January 26, 2009

hustle and bustle


Just before our reunion dinner at my gram's at Queenstown, i had a mini sisters reunion lunch with my sisters (duh) at Bakerzin. Good food, and a few good laughs were all we need. Headed down to gram's after that.

Dint know my lousy digital cam can take sure nice photos.
And of course, we had their warm chocolate cake, which was DA BOMB. Overflowing chocolate with vanilla ice cream with raspberries and blue berries. Mmm..

So the Lunar New Year is finally here. Frantic day i had today. Slept only at 3am, and have to wake up at 6am as we are meeting my closer relatives at Guang Ming Shan to pay respects to my granpa. And as usual, our yearly affair, we went to Casuarina Prata for breakfast. Oh..when we were at Guang Ming Shan, the weather was so cold and windy that it really feels like Hong Kong.



Casurina Prata


Hahaha. While my dad was looking for a parking lot to park the car, we saw this monkey squatting at the edge of the bin. My dad then opened his window and simply just pushed the monkey down with his finger. Hahaha. Evil~

Hurried back home to start preparing lunch for a huge group of people. Since my gram came to my house, our house was like the headquarters for all my distant relatives that we only see once a year, as my gram's house was far too small to contain all those people. Entertaining those people were hell. Imagine the living room filled with 20 over people, and with kids. Argh, could hardly breathe. So me and my sisters were stuck in the kitchen, busy making and frying lunch for them. Exhausted. Worked non stop from 10 till 3pm, when the crowd finally died down. That was the time when my closer relatives came, which wasnt that bad since we see them every weekend. Mahjong-ed with my cousins and managed to win 6 bucks too. Haha, and i'm suppose to be an amateur. Too bad my skin wasnt thick enough to ask for money, since it's my cousin's gf that owes me, and i hardly talk to her. ):


Camwhoring with my sisters in the car. Mostly with my second sis

Went to my aunt's houseat yishun at night, and as usual, took photos with the kitty (:



Wondering how much ang bao i've collected. Not much i guess.





Even though it was by accident, i was still disappointed. Expected at least a reply.

No comments: