Tuesday, January 13, 2009

not my day

I think i seriously need to get a hard disk soon. Thanks to the 1.28GB of memory space left in my laptop, i had to delete some songs in my D drive to clear some space to do my photo assignments. Later did i realised that clearing my D drive is equivalent to deleting my songs permanently. I thought i can still use them in C drive. Damn. And also thanks to the limited memory space, my Photoshop cant even load. Second damn.
And one more terrible thing, some silly bird shit on me. Hit me like a bullet on my leg, and it hurts. Stupid bird. Third damn.

I need a hard disk!! And a new mp3 player, since my Sony Ericsson's earphones are practically dead. And i do not want to get a new SE earphones, cause i don't intend to support SE anymore. It's bad!

Mann. I need cold hard cash soon. Like maybe now? ):

No comments: