Monday, January 12, 2009

time monster

Volunteered my services at JAE Counselling with ariel today. Stood there for like 4 hours, till we were released 15 mins earlier since nobody came. Haha. Practically nobody, since its the first day of the release of O Level results. Spent my time there crapping instead.

Finally went for a run after for so long. My first run in 2009. Haha. And i realised my stamina has deproved. I died after running 6 rounds around lane 8, and my legs are starting to ache already. Oh my. Better catch up with stamina, otherwise my squashing will suffer too.

One more thing to blabber about. So many assignments, so little time.

VDS Assignment 4 Photography 500 shots- 15th jan
DT1 Assignment 3 Comic- 23rd jan?? TBC
DT1 Assignment 4 & 5- 30th jan
VDS Assignment 6 Crowbar Awards- 5th feb
DS Assignment 4 Crowbar Awards- 6th feb
HCD Assignment 5 Interactive Infographics- TBC
HCD Assignment 6 Usability Testing- TBC

Hopefully i can complete everything by then. Can i?
Left with 6 more weeks of school to the end of my Year 1. Push push push!


I just realised i have 6 new baby guppies instead of just one. Maybe i should name them Nemo, Nema, Nepo, Neme, Neki....Ha, since their mother died.
And another guppy got pregnant again. Its stomach looks as though its going to explode anytime soon. It looks like its in pain. Ouch!

No comments: