Sunday, January 25, 2009

re-connecting with reality

Sigh. I guess the only time i could get my mind off those thoughts, is when i'm physically stressed out. Yesterday's squash training was exhausting, but fruitful, both mentally and physically.
But it all comes crushing back down when i'm alone with my annoying wandering mind. Especially when that particular song kept appearing out of nowhere. Or when a certain thing that reminds me of. Sigh. Don't be mistaken, i'm not undergoing a state of depression. Everybody will have to go through a tough time once in awhile. Unfortunately, this tough stage of mine is really draining all my energy.

Chinese New Year is just a day away, but i have yet to feel the excitement i used to feel. May be i have too many thoughts running from corners to corners in the box up in my head. I can't really get loose and enjoy myself. In addition, there are tons of assignments to be completed.
It's hard. But there's nothing i can do, except picking myself up and face it.

When will everything fall back into place?
I have been sighing quite a lot lately.

No comments: