Wednesday, May 21, 2008

bad bad day

seriously a bad day for me.

lessons start at 8am, and i woke up at 7.30am. was late for class. very.

i forgot to bring my mouse. first time. i suck when im without a mouse.

and its my time of the month. like, oh great.
and now, we weren't inform that squash training starts today?

all in this one single day. what's this mann?? to hell with today!



but those women made me laugh, and it feels much better already. :D
no amount laughter will help anymore. today just sucks, seriously.




A photo shoot with my little wire man. all that is left from my VDS assignment.


more assignments pouring in, jiayou people!





dearest vita V, cheerios k? at least we still love you dearly! and we will talk to her soon.
and ariel, come talk to us if u have problems k? we are nice people with big friendly hearts! (:

No comments: