Thursday, May 29, 2008

dead tired

haven't been blogging for quite awhile. have been really busy, and working my ass off through hours and nights. havent been sleeping much. didn't even sleep last night. mugged from 9pm to 8am, took a quick nap and headed off to school to submit my assignment.

my mural design for Anchorvale was one of the 13 designs to be selected, and we had to like rush down to Anchorvale CC to present our ideas to their committee, and we only had 15 mins to prepare our speech. everything was so rushy and last minute. and the presentation was kinda scary. like some big board meeting in a conference room. sheesh.. anyway, my design wasn't selected. kinda expected it though, cos it wasnt really suitable for a wall in the CC. kinda disappointed, but oh well. (: all our 13 designs might even be made into a calender, as a welcome gift for the CC's opening ceremony. haha.



done entirely in photoshop. i almost died. was just this close.

thirteen


though holidays are like next week, they are pretty burnt. one whole week spend in Anchorvale in Seng kang for mural painting CIP, the other 2 weeks for squash trainings and assignments. i was even planning to work. sigh..cant wait to get my hard earned rest (if there is even any).
now that one assignment is down, i still have another assignment to tackle. i can see my black eye rings forming, and my face is getting paler. even my mum said that i looked so yellow. boooooooooo!!
sigh..have to go back lemon-ing now.








AND I WANNA SLEEP!
insufficient sleep is making me soo pale ):

No comments: