Wednesday, May 7, 2008

somebody just stab me please!

My tiredness meter is officially rising to the limit: 99/100.

i'm so tired, i just want everything around me to stop, to give me some time to breathe.
last night, i slept at 3am to do some lemon drawings and some VDS stuff. and i had to wake up at 6am cos lessons start at 8am. practically, i only had about 3 hours of sleep?? ended up getting to class half an hour late, including hwan. was marked absent. boo!!

all that i had learnt today was just a massive blur. couldnt really concentrate in class..was just tooooo exhausted. sigh...looks like joining canoe is a big No-No!

went down to taka's art friend to get some materials for my VDS assignments with siuyun, lengfei, and the 2 crazy women. lol..as usual, the laughter made me even more tired. haha! :D

our lunch cum tea time (:


exactly 7 more days to the deadline of VDS assignment.

jia you people (:

.

ohoh..and my darling angel gave me a teddy today! so sweet of her. and vencia got a tanned teddy too! hahaha...i think i know who are our angels already. heh heh heh.... =p
.
mine

Vencia's (:

Love you to bits, ANGEL! <3

No comments: