Saturday, May 24, 2008

squashy

went on a school trip yesterday, to some paper company at queensway. turned out to be in the same company as mercedes benz. -.-
it was pretty boring. i was practically dozing off during their presentation, and i wasn't the only one! hahha...and i thought we will get to see the real paper making process. blahhh...


well, at least we got quite a lot of freebies! and they are pretty (:


ariel wasnt feeling well ):
and vencia, with her "something's on my nose". lol

i know its huge and weird. but i dunno why i like it. haha..
melt, makiyo and ash!

and we had squash training today. i think i improved a bit? haha..at least i managed to hit the ball straight. and we had like loooads of PT. my right arm is kinda weak now, and my legs are so nua. hahaha..but its fun! starting to like squash. (:


and this is my HCD poster. have been cracking my brains over it for like 123489329 hours. phew~ finally done and submitted. but what pissed me is that i forgot to save it to the highest resolution. so when it was printed out, it was kinda blur. ARGH!




and i will not be feeling low over it anymore. smiling like i mean it :D

No comments: