Sunday, May 18, 2008

YOU KNOW WHY!! xD



went to watch "What Happens In Vegas" after class yesterday, with shina and hwan. the movie was hilarious!! hahhaha...especially love the scene where both leads were like smiling at each other in the park, with the little girl in the centre. my heart was like "awwww...". hahaha..anyway, cameron diaz is hot, despite her wrinkles! haha..and that ashton, reminds me of "That 70's Show". he's always so dorky..haha. and the 2 women were laughing non stop beside me. lol.
hope to catch Narnia and Ironman soon!!
.
was suppose to head down to town with reen today, but something cropped up for her. sooooo, i spend the afternoon baking the cookies that i owe shihui, for her birthday, which was like a month ago? haha..sorry dear, have been busy. ><

then when down to town to grab some stuff from artfriend, and my long awaiting black cardigan, and popped down to grams for dinner. while my relatives were happy chatting in the living room, i was busy mugging in another room. mugging for my DT assignment, drawing lemons ): shall post pics soon.

shall promise myself to draw 10 lemons a day. thats the only way to complete all 100 of them!


c'mon cerlyn, you can do it! what so difficult huh? only a little more bangs on my head, drowning my left brain, and electricfying my right brain. why? YOU know why!! wahahahhaha.
oops. anyway, jia you people!!

No comments: