Friday, July 11, 2008

BAD week

It's finally friday, and all i can say is that this has been a VERY bad week. have been feeling rather low and lousy, due to the 3 presentations that were cramped in just 2 days.

started out on monday.


Tuesday
my new shoes decided to eat my heels. gave me horrbily huge blisters, with watery pus that can soak my plasters. hurts like !!!!! when i showered. ended up walking like mas selamat for the entire week.

Wednesday
my precious white brazilian prais finally snapped. and there goes my heart. was sooooooo sad, that i could hardly pay attention during IDS lesson. so i ended up walking around school, with a sandal dangling on my left foot.
and we skipped squash training to have a group discussion for CRS. and i even went to meet reen for mudpie at imm after the group discussion. as usual, it tasted heavenly!



ooh..as she just came back from overseas, she gave me loads of stuff, including a bottle of perfume. haha...thank you!! ♥♥♥



Thursday
OC presentation, "The Evolution of Disney Cartoon Empire". didnt turn out as well as we planned it to be. kinda screwed..but hey, at least one is over!! oh..and wearing formal and black heels, with heavy rain, did not help my poor ankle. only made my plaster soaked with watery pus.
and the moment i got home, my eldest sis quarelled with me. over what? one pathertic hair clip. seriously, she's already 26, and she's shouting at the top of her voice over a clip. and my dad scolded her. orbi!! rahhhhh!!!



Friday
left my house for school in tears. quarrelled with sis again, early in the morning. rahhh..cant take it anymore. sigh ):
anyway, our CRS presentation was so screwed. was suppose to present our debate: "Should euthanasia be legalised?" somehow, the audience didnt catch our stand. though ms susan said it was good, but i think its like shit. but at least the worst was over.
later in the day, HCD presentation was quite simple and relaxing, as all the points were quite a straight forward and logical. that was the best presentaion so far.
had squash training after that. as usual, it was fun



i just want to run away from home.

No comments: