Monday, July 14, 2008

random


didn't feel like starting on my assignments right now. that's why im here.
and i just changed my blog song. gonna miss 'Viva La Vida'. hahaha..


school was pretty much a bore today. was so sleepy throughout the whole day, i almost died during HCD lecture. and every lecture equals to another new assignment. oh man..its drowning me. now, there's even DT1 and IDS assignments. sigh..
the only things that i look forward to in school, are the 2 crazy women, my classmates, and squash trainings

anyway, photography lessons starts next wednesday! woooo..excited!
and i found some really pretty pics. hope i can have the weekends to myself (and not to schoolwork), so i can finally change my blog pic :D

alrights..back to work. please help me distract the distractions from distracting me!!






oh my..this is such a random post. please forgive me! it's my blog, and im allowed to rant about anything anyway :D

No comments: