Thursday, July 31, 2008

Photography

Was late for OC. lesson started at 10am, and i only woke up at 9.30am. so screwed! so i rushed like crazy, and only managed to reach at bout 10.20am. and it was my presentation today.

sighh..
it went alright i supposed. just that, all my hard work i put in my ppt slides had gone to waste. since we had to transfer our slides to ariel's laptop, the format was different. thus, the videos couldn't be played in the slideshow itself, and postions were kinda off. sighhhh...Darn sad. Lucky my speech was alright. phew...at least its over.


Had our first real photography lesson today. went round school to take pics.
shall post some of our favourite pics. Credits to hwans, vencia & me :D























Pretty nature pics comes with a price. Itchy insect bites and perspiration from the blazing sun.





And i had to bring back the camera home today, since we can only return tmr.

view from my kitchen

view from my balcony



Ms Shirlynn took this photo for us, like 2 weeks ago?

♥♥♥ DCMD 1A01



_________________________________________________________

anyways, am too tired to go school tmr. i need rest badly. shall skip CRS & HCD. but shall go for squash (:





why do i keep hearing that song? ):

brings back memories

No comments: