Tuesday, July 15, 2008

DS

DS lessons today. after studying so hard, there was no test after all. wasted my time mann..but DS was fun today :D



and my angel gave me a DISCO BALL!! woooo..
though i dont know what to do with it, but its shiny and pretty! hahaha..
you angel!

yeah! mum's taking me to malacca on 29th august. its her school's event to celebrate Teacher's day. hope nothing crops up (:



Who wants to sign up for Run For Hope 10km run (5th oct), or Standard Chartered marathon (7th dec)??





and i think i have to go for a dental checkup soon. my right wisdom tooth is growing, and its hurting me.
guess i have to go for an operation to remove it, just like my 2 sisters. sigh..prolly cause it runs in the family.
oh mannn...it will be soo painful, and i have to survive on porridge and smashed veggies for weeks =\ *shudders*

No comments: