Sunday, July 27, 2008

birthday!

exhausted. have been assignmenting non-stop since 12pm. completed my OC's ppt slides that are due on friday, what's left is my own rehersal. currently working on that 50 AIEE images, on my 18th only T.T

Aims for tomorrow:
- do at least 7 more for AIEE
- start sketching for DT's character
- complete ontography
- if possible, start planning IDS and VDS/HCD
- if possible, start on CRS essay


i doubt i will be able to do the "if possible"s even if i chiong. oh well...jia you!!

anyway, we finally had a complete class 'outing'. hahaha...or rather, class lunch. ms huei treated us to pizza hut, using the school's dont know what fund, and she paid the balance. how nice! (:
anyway, it was a fun lunch ♥ (:

so cute! HAHA!
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
♥ ♥ ♥
look at cy again! lol..
gays funneh ash! hahahaha! she seemed to be in pain, thanks to me! haha!



after school, went to imm's Spaghetti Too to celebrate timo, aiwen and ame's birthday.
pictures! :D


seafood baked nice! yum!


my sirloin steak. looks hella scrumptious right?? but the portion is darn small. but just nice for me, since i had a big lunch! haha.. july babies! :D
street fighting! chun li * ahh-du-gann!*






and squash training on friday was fun, but hella embarassing for me!! HAHAHAHA! that moment (or moments, rather) kept replaying in my mind, and i cant stop laughing about it. better not blog about it. to squash girls, you know and i know, so hush! hahaha! >.<






oh oh!! and my bag has arrived singapore! should be able to recieve by tuesday?

anyways, back to DT ):

and thanks my angel, for the kinder bueno!!
♥♥♥

No comments: