Friday, September 5, 2008

All over


Spent days and nights doing this, VDS/HCD assignment. Did like 28 pages in 4 days. Today 12pm was the deadline. Woooooo!!!

Am so satisfied with it. Everything was hand drawn from scratch, using the tablet. Though i spent like 16 bucks on materials, 30 bucks on printing, 3 days 2 nights of not sleeping, painful fingers from trying to cut huge stacks of paper and cardboard, BUT it was all WORTH IT!!

i'm HAPPY!

Made a pocket for my booklet.










After the submitting my assignment, i rushed off to work at west coast. Work was alright, but pretty boring. And i made a stupid boo boo within my first 10 mins of work. I offered drink samples to muslims. Forgotten that they were fasting. And i keep mistaking some of them for chinese, some indians for malays.

Stupid me!!

No comments: