Saturday, September 20, 2008

thoughts


It's the weekends!!!
But it doesn't make any difference for me since i'll still be busy working ):


Time passed relatively fast today, since its a saturday, because for once, there are more customers than stuff in the afternoon. So, work was pretty much alright today. Just that i had to keep restocking cartons and cartons of drinks. And right arm is aching now. Darn.

And yet again, i've ran out of testing cups. I have prolly about 600 cups to start with, and i have given all of them out in 3 and a half day. New cups won't arrive till monday. What am i going to do tmr mann? i think i just have to keep talking and talking and talking instead. It's soo gonna bore me out. Somebody save me tmr! ):

Don't ask me why, but i decided to walk home after walk. Though i'm already tired and its an hour walk, i just felt like walking. Weird. Thought about loads of stuff while walking. Thank god i had ear phones plugged into my ears. Otherwise, i'll be thinking much more.




Hmmm... Maybe i should stop being so picky.
But i will never be the first, that remains the same for sure.

No comments: