Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sigh


Taken at Bt Panjang railway tracks.
Just thought this pic suits my mood now.


Today's so not my day.

I accidentally overwrite the photos that me and alfred took last night. Because i had cleared the photos from the previous 2 days from the SD card, that's why the photos had the same file names. Darn. All our efforts, gone down to the stinky drains. Stupid stupid me. But i remembering very clearly that i clicked on 'no' when my lappie prompted if they wanna overwrite the photos! Screwed lah. Sigh..
Those photos were pretty. And even those that i took at my cousin's housewarming were gone ):
Ended up going to training in a daze ><

And it's official. It's a sure thing that i will get injured from every squash training i attend. Last week, i got bruises on my knee and arm. Today, i scrapped right my knee. I practically slided across the floor on my right knee. Now, it hurts like hell. It feels so raw and it stings when it touches water. Sigh..this is bad.

And thank you, huiyu, for accompanying me today (:




Shall only post the previous photos when i'm alright again.

No comments: