Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The start of No-Life.


Words, words and more words.

Am feeling lazy to upload anymore photos.

Anyway, today was a rather busy and tiring day, again. A photography trip with alfred to kallang. Somehow, we managed to get into the stadium. Though it was only for a short while, but we managed to get some good shots. Love the old structures.
Headed down to clarke quay again. Seeing those 3 lifts made me feel so rahhhhh!! Reminded me of those photos that i stupidly deleted ):



So after a whole day of shooting, made my way down to my product training. And i had to bring home the ice box, 4 A2 posters, rubbish bags and stuff. Hella inconvenient for me luhh, since i had my camera, and my squash stuff. Had my dad to fetch me after training. Heee..good thing that i was smart enough to leave my racket and shoes with SP's security guard. Otherwise, i wouldn't know how to take photos with no free hands. Haha.

I think i looked like a retard in this photo. But..ha!


I just tried my Fruit Tree uni. And my sis said i looked like those sluts promoting beer. HA! Mannn..this is sooo bad! I'm gonna start work in approximately 11 hours. This stinks. Sigh....wished that i hadn't accepted this job offer. Now i would have to miss squash camp and trainings, time to work on my assignment, and sushi-ing with the girls.



Anyhow, wish me luck!

No comments: