Monday, September 8, 2008

Heng-ness


I shall rant today.

I almost lost my hp in the morning today. Me and my 2nd sis was running for the bus, and i was carring my green nike bag, and as usual, it wasn't zipped. So we ran ran ran, and we caught the bus. Was on the train, on the way to ang mo kio, then my sis recieved a call, from me! So i started ransacking my bag for my hp, and i couldnt find it!! Was already panicking, so my sis answered the call. Turned out to be a call from a guy, who had picked up my hp. He said he saw us running for the bus, and saw my hp dropped. And so fortunatly, he was staying in the same block as us, on the fourth floor! but too bad i dont know who is he. anyhow, my sis told him to drop my hp in the letter box. A few minutes later, my eldest sister called my 2nd sis. She said she has my hp with her, cos that guy met her at the lift lobby, and passed it to her. She was still complaining how afraid she was, as that guy was like following her. She taught he was some pai kia who was going to beat her up! Hahahahaha! Darn funny. But anyhow, my dear hp is safely back in my hands now! (:

Anyway, while in amk, i bought a boho dress. Haha..happy! (: And im currently looking for black heels to match my dress for my cousin's wedding on 1st Nov. Need to be at his house like 6,7 am mannn. Our first cousin wedding in the family. Woo!

Squash training was boring yet tiring today. Had to share a court with 6 people, as the senior were having some friendly match! 3 girls, 3 guys. Imagine the cramped space..argh. Was stucked there for more than an hour or so. Then we had PT. Court sprints and steps. Killer on the legs. >.<


And this song keep replaying in my head. Thanks to alfred. Haha..


Oh. And im in the squash team already. This is bad. Feel so lousy when i'm training with the seniors. I always feel that they are looking down at me. I know im thinking too much, but its just so pressurising to train with them. Sigh...Ying shan!!
And the shirt and jacket they gave were M size. I have 2 new dresses. Ha.
And i'm not quiet!!

No comments: