Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Shagged


Decided to just post a few photos at a time.

Took this photo at my cousin's house warming.
One of the survivials from the 200 plus photo crash.


First day of work today. Tired shit. Was extremely bored from 1 to 6pm, because the supermarket was pretty empty. Almost fell asleep during my 4pm dinner break. And i was freezing cold there luhh!! Covered in goose bums and was shivering >.<
And i keep forgetting about my scrapped knee cos i was wearing jeans. Ended up kneeling on knees as i had to pack my stock, not once, but a few times. PAIN like !!!!!
Ehh..somebody visit me to kill my boredom!! Haha!

Ohya, was surprised that one of the guy there still remembered me, since the last time i worked there was like 7 months ago? And i don't even remember talking to him. And the drinks supervisor which i thought will remember me, didn't at all. Weird. And as usual, he's so not helpful. Was left there not knowing what to do during my first half an hour. When i decided to be independent and asked around for help, he showed up to help -.-


1 day down, 13 more days to go.

Jia you!



Am i falling sick again? Am feeling very feverish.
Darn that air con. Sighhh ):

No comments: